TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Impressive.. That was pretty quick!
People Seeking Info

Subject Impressive.. That was pretty quick!

Posted by Drunkpunk082 on September 09, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 195 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: About the Megan Pipes.. posted by Silens on September 08, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Message Yeah I did have access to stubby wrenches and several u-joint/swivel setups. I also read of a few people cutting a wrench in half to get it in there, although I'd just go buy what I need rather then chopping up a perfectly good tool. I did the entire drivers side from under the car. I just reached around the pipe and did it all blindly by feel. I am a pretty average guy tho. Not skinny, but not fat or extremely muscled so it wasn't too difficult to get in there. Some choice words were definatly expressed in the process but I did prefer that over pulling the tranny or master brake cylinder. Worst case sceneario, pull the brake cylinder.

I am almost positive I got my pipes from Import Parts Pro also. The price seems a little light tho as I coulda swore mine were closer to $200. You might want to e-mail Kyle at IPP and double check that those are indeed the version 2. From the research I did it sounded like it was real important to get the version 2 as the first ones were thinner, and had welding issues.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.